Part of a series of teachings on the text Presentation of Mind and Awareness, Composite of All the Important Points, Opener of the Eye of New Intelligence by Geshe Jampel Sampel given from August 2012 to April 2013 at Sravasti Abbey.
- The benefits of turning to Dharma practice and taking refuge in the Three Jewels
- Abandoning the self-centered attitude
- Generating compassion to nurture the aspiration for awakening
- Working with emotions, transforming habitual reactions
- Abandoning old negative patterns and setting new constructive ones
- Working with anxiety and the story-making mind
Mind and Awareness 04: Turning to your practice when things come up (download)