Part of a series of teachings given at the Winter Retreat from January to April 2005 at Sravasti Abbey.
Addressing points raised during retreat
- Sacrifice of worldly security for Dharma practice
- Purify uncomfortable situation
- Clarification of “living in the moment”
- Etiquette of living in a monastery
- Right view and making everyday decisions
- Creating negative karma and wasting time by following our “non-negotiables”
Vajrasattva 03 (download)
Questions and answers
- Loving ourselves
- What is attachment?
- Thinking about the benefits of the practice
- Romantic idea of being completely compassionate
- Having time to think about food, sleep, mantra
- Jealous of others’ merit
- What are “non-negotiables”?
- Don’t let your mind go back to Mexico while your body is here
Vajrasattva 04 (download)