Geshe Yeshi Lhundup, a senior Dharma teacher at Drepung Loseling Monastery, teaches on Chandrakirti’s “Supplement to the Middle Way,” a classic Buddhist text on Middle Way philosophy and great compassion.
- Why Chandrakirti supplements Nagarjuna’s text with additional practices
- Three types of bodhisattvas who have not realized emptiness
- Methods to achieve the ten bodhisattva bhumis
- Homage to three types of great compassion
- Key differences between hearers, solitary realizers, and bodhisattvas
- Exploring compassion, great compassion and great resolve