Part of a series of teachings based on Living with an Open Heart: Cultivating Compassion in Everyday Life given at Phendeling-Center for Tibetansk Buddhisme in Copenhagen, Denmark, April 30 to May 1, 2016.
- Real happiness is not dependent on external things and situations
- Cultivating a mind of contentment with what we have and who we are
- Living according to our values and principles
- Listening to our heart and trying to become the person we want to become
- Guidelines for how to keep refuge and deepen it
Living with an open heart 04 Copenhagen (download)