The text turns to meditation and how to structure the meditation session. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- The purpose of the six preliminary practices
- Clean the room and arrange the altar
- Arrange offerings on the altar
- Sit in the meditation posture, take refuge and generate the bodhicitta motivation
- The seven-limb practice and mandala offering: creating merit and purification
- A description of the limbs from the King of Prayers
Gomchen Lamrim 05: The six preliminary practices, part 1 (download)