Part of a series of teachings given during a course on the four Buddhist tenet schools by Venerable Sangye Khadro at Sravasti Abbey. Handouts for the course included “The Four Schools of Tenets, Their Founders and Proponents” and “Presentation of Tenets by Venerable Manjushri Chokyi Gyaltsen”. There were also slides used during the talk.
- Guided meditation on looking at what is the person
- True cessations, ultimate truths, and emptinesses
- Valid cognition for Prasangika
- Two kinds of valid direct perceivers
- Four kinds of inferential cognizers
- Common assertions of Sautrantika, Cittamatra, and Svatantika-Madhyamaka