Part of a series of talks from “Buddhist Meditation 101”, an introductory course to Buddhist meditation. The online course was hosted by the Ocean of Compassion Buddhist Center, San Jose, California. Venerable Sangye Khadro provided handouts for course topics: The Seven-Point Meditation Posture, Scanning the Body, Counting the Breaths Meditation Technique, Nine-round Breath Meditation, Meditation Session in Four Parts, Purification with Light Meditation.
- Nine-round breathing meditation
- Advice for setting up a daily meditation routine
- The four parts of a meditation session
- Letting go of expectations
- Guided visualization meditation: Purification with light
Meditation 101 04: Advice for daily meditation practice (download)