A talk given on-line to young adults of the Singapore Buddhist Mission Fellowship Circle.
- The importance of deliberately cultivating your motivation
- Impressing others doesn’t make us happy
- Accepting who we are
- Self worth comes from within not externally
- Rejoicing at others qualities and talents
- Making your work part of your Buddhist practice
- Questions and answers
- How do we get to a point that we are not affected by the perceptions of others?
- How can we help those who have suicidal thoughts?
- How can you give your mind a rest from information overload?
Building your inner confidence (download)
Building Your Inner Confidence Singapore Buddhist Mission Fellowship Circle 02-27-21