Part of a series of teachings by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe on Dharmakirti’s commentary on Dignaga’s Compendium on Valid Cognition. In Tibetan with English translation by Katrina Brooks, resident translator at the Deer Park Buddhist Center in Wisconsin.
- Introductory motivation
- The body is a condition, not the substantial cause of afflictions
- Craving is the proximate cause of rebirth in samsara
- The four aspects of the truth of cessation
- The reasoning proving the truth of cessation
- Establishing that there is an antidote to suffering
- Questions and answers