Part of a series of teachings by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe on Dharmakirti’s commentary on Dignaga’s Compendium on Valid Cognition, with translation by Joshua Cutler from the Tibetan Buddhist Learning Center.
- Identifying the cause of taking birth in a womb
- Refuting the position that there is a partless gross body that is the special basis of mind
- Three faults to the position that the body is a partless whole:
- Contradictory on the basis of action
- Contradictory on the basis of seeing
- Contradictory on the basis of qualities