Part of a series of teachings by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe on Dharmakirti’s commentary on Dignaga’s Compendium on Valid Cognition. In Tibetan with English translation by Katrina Brooks, resident translator at the Deer Park Buddhist Center in Wisconsin.
- Introductory motivation on precious human life
- The reverse system logic proving the Buddha is a valid authority
- The need to investigate the teachings
- Ascertaining the number of the four truths
- Ascertaining the order of the four truths
- Questions and answers