A talk given in North Kunsangar, Russia. Hosted by Friends of Sravasti Russia. In English with Russian translation.
- Compassion is one of the chief causes of bodhicitta
- When we’re angry we are not seeing the situation accurately
- How the self-centered mind is involved in getting upset
- A small issue can create a big rift in a relationship
- Behaving the worst with those we care about the most
- Remedies to help work with anger
- Techniques for dealing with criticism
- Question: How do you recognize anger as it is happening?
The benefits of bodhicitta (download)