This talk is based on one originally presented to an audience of parents who had lost their adult children to suicide at the “Healing After Suicide” conference hosted by the American Association of Suicidology and the Suicide Prevention Action Network in 2011.
- Personal experience while attending conference
- Possible reasons for suicide and common ways of responding afterwards
- Reading and commenting on the original talk from “Healing After Suicide”
- Alternative and beneficial ways of thinking about death
- What to do if you or someone you know is considering suicide
Loss of a Loved One to Suicide (download)