Chapter 7: “The Perfection of Joyous Effort”. Part of a series of teachings on Shantideva’s Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, organized by Pureland Marketing, Singapore.
- Real Dharma practice is transforming the mind and opposing the afflictions
- Abandoning the laziness of being busy
- Opposing the laziness of despondency
- Enduring discomfort in practicing the path leads to good results
- The Buddha’s skillful way of teaching generosity
- The great benefit of bodhicitta
Chapter 7: Verses 15-30 (download)