Part of a series of teachings on Chapter 6: “The Perfection of Patience” from Shantideva’s Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life, organized by Pureland Marketing, Singapore.
- Disadvantages of being attached to praise
- Why we need people who disturb our happiness if we want to really practice the Dharma
- How craving material possessions and respect keeps us bound in cyclic existence
- Transforming anger at those who harm us or obstruct us getting merit
- How our enemies give us the opportunity to practice fortitude
- Why it makes sense to appreciate those who have no intent to benefit us
- Questions and answers