Part of a series of teachings on the text Presentation of Mind and Awareness, Composite of All the Important Points, Opener of the Eye of New Intelligence by Geshe Jampel Sampel given from August 2012 to April 2013 at Sravasti Abbey.
- Explanation of facsimile direct perceivers, direct but conceptual
- Seven types: mistaken, conventional, inference, conceptual, memory, wishing, dimness of sight
- Completion of the section on direct perceivers
- Description of the second division of mind, inferential cognizers—determinative mind
- Three types of phenomena: evident, slightly obscured, very obscured
- How inference is used to know obscured phenomena, rebirth as an example
Mind and Awareness 14: Facsimile direct perceiver and inferential cognizers (download)