A series of teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion called A Precious Crystal Rosary by Bhikshu Lobsang Tayang given during the Chenrezig retreats at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center and Sravasti Abbey from 2006-2011.
- Each far-reaching practice brings individual results
- Great compassion is the source of bodhicitta and produces many results
- “Fully perfected Buddha” sees the world through eyes of compassion and offers protection from suffering
- Story of Asanga, as well as Atisha, to illustrate the role of great compassion
- Lama Tsongkhapa nurtured Buddhism with stainless teaching and practice because of the prayer he made out of compassion