Part of a series of teachings from the 2010-2011 Vajrasattva Retreat at Vajrapani Institute in Boulder Creek, California, from December 28, 2010, to January 1, 2011.
- Short guided meditation
- Explanation of the Vajrasattva mantra and the meaning of purification
- Feedback from small group discussions about blame
- Chapter 2 (Verses 27-29) of Shantideva’s The Way of the Bodhisattva, “Confession of Negativities by Way of the Four Opponent Powers”
- Ways of generating regret
- Understanding how negativities are committed
04 Vajrasattva purification (download)