Part of a series of talks given during the Vajrasattva New Year’s Retreat at Sravasti Abbey in 2020-21. The retreat was offered as an online event.
- Questions and answers
- How can I deal with the guilt when I put boundries between me and my family?
- When you forgive someone but believe they will continue to traumatize others what should you do?
- How is doing extensive prostrations different from self-punishment?
- What we can learn from a situation of deciding to put and take someone off life support
- What exactly are we purifying?
- Different ways we can view and relate to Vajrasattva
06 Vajrasattva Retreat: Meeting Vajrasattva 01-03-21