A series of commentaries on Mind Training Like Rays of the Sun by Nam-kha Pel, a disciple of Lama Tsongkhapa, given between September 2008 and July 2010.
- Completion of the commentary on practicing the five powers in daily life
- How prayer is used in Buddhist practice
- The importance of prayer in setting the direction we want our minds to go
- The power of familiarity and how it can help sustain Dharma practice when there are changes in our lives
- Beginning of the section on practicing the five powers at the time of death
MTRS 42: Train in the five powers, part 2 (download)