Commentary on Chapter 6 of Shantideva’s A Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life given at Sravasti Abbey from April 28 to May 6, 2009.
- Preciousness of having the opportunity to engage in the Dharma
- Capacity of the Buddha’s teaching to ennoble beings, even those who have committed the most powerful negative karma
- Explanation of Shantideva’s Chapter 6
- Disadvantages of anger (anger can destroy virtue accumulated through eons, makes one miserable, and destroys relationships)
- How anger arises from unhappiness, which in turn arises from things perceived as undesirable
A Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life: Patience 01 (download)