This interview originally appeared on the buddhistgeeks podcast.
- Role as a teacher, including all of the work with students online
- Potential downside of having a purely digital relationship with a teacher, as one doesn’t have the opportunity to experience the teacher as a living example
- Wanting things to be easy and quick, a kind of “push-button enlightenment”
- There aren’t any shortcuts when it comes to transforming the mind and realizing suffering and its cessation
- What has changed as Buddhism has come to the West
- Differentiating the packaging from the teachings of liberation
- What is culture and what is the Dharma?
- Some of the ways in which Sravasti Abbey is trying to change with the times
BuddhistGeeks podcast, part 1 of 2: Reformatting the hard disk of the mind (download)