A talk give to The Corporate Body of the Buddha Educational Foundation in Taipei, Taiwan (ROC). In English with Chinese Translation.
- Preserving and passing the Dharma teachings to future generations
- The bhikshuni sangha in west from a personal perspective
- The importance of a monastery and monastics for the existence of the Dharma
- Establishing Sravasti Abbey and a Western sangha community
- The vision for the future of Sravasti Abbey
- The relationship of the Abbey and the lay community
- Strength in the diversity of the Abbey community
- What are the differences between monastics living in community and those on their own?
- Are there any other bhikshuni monestaries in the USA?
- Do you have texts translated for the sangha?
- Do you have tips for teaching the Dharma when speaking at colleges?
- In this degenerate time does the sangha have responsibility in upholding the Dharma?
- How do we develop a sense of confidence in our ability to attain full awakening?
The past and future of the bhikshuni sangha in the West (download)