Part of a series of talks given during a retreat on “Disarming the Mind: Working with Anger for a Happier Life” at the Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa in Pomaia (Pisa), Italy.
- Where anger originates from and how it develops
- Using thought transformation practices to see difficult situations more objectively
- How our mind is the source of our happiness and suffering
- Letting go of grudges
Disarming the mind 02 (download)
- Questions and answers
- What about anger for ourselves?
- What about the anger that arises from seeing injustice?
- What about punishment for injustice?
Disarming the mind 03 (download)