Chapter 5: The practices of the Bodhisattva. What is to be abandoned and what is to be adopted. Part of a series of talks on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King.
- Three points of non-reversibility for a bodhisattva
- How to understand the meaning of going for refuge and honoring the buddhas
- The effect of making offerings on your mind
- Regretting destructive actions and rejoicing at others’ merit
- Commentary on the first two verses of the Twenty-Verse Prayer
Precious Garland 93: Verses 466-467 (download)