Chapter 3: The Collections for Awakening. Part of a series of talks on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King.
- The 25 special qualities that arise from collecting merit and wisdom, numbers 17-25
- The causes and effects of the six super-knowledges
- The four conditions needed to work for sentient beings in a vast way
- The uniform awareness of suchness should be moistened by compassion
- The bodhisattva’s unshakable resolve
Precious Garland 60: Verses 292-300 (download)
60 Nagarjuna's Precious Garland Verses 292-300 06-30-16