Part of a series of teachings given during the 3-day online Meditative Concentration Retreat at Sravasti Abbey from September 5 to 7, 2020.
- How to do walking meditation – slow, medium, fast
- Concentration as part of the Buddhist path to awakening
- Generating love, compassion, joy, and equanimity as aids to concentration
- The breath as the object of concentration
- Mindfulness and introspective awareness as key mental factors for concentration
- Meditation postures including the 7-point Vairocana posture
01 Concentration Retreat: Concentration As a Buddhist Practice 09 05 20