Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on how to prepare for a peaceful death through spiritual practices in daily life. Links to books referenced during the course can be found here. For course outline and supplementary material, click here.
- Near-death experience as an opportunity to grow in the Dharma practice and recognize areas we need to work on
- What Buddhism says about death:
- Death is a natural, inevitable part of life
- Death is when the mind separates from the body and goes to another life
- Two reasons for accepting and being aware of death
- Importance of a positive state of mind when we die
- It is possible to become free of death and rebirth