A reading of Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering with questions and answers and a book signing was held at Auntie’s Bookstore in Spokane, Washington.
- The story behind writing the book
- Our actions have a moral dimension that determines our experiences
- Reading of selected verses with commentary
- Opening our heart and being kind benefits others and ourselves
- Karmic experiences are not punishment and reward, just cause and effect
- A Buddhist view of family dynamics
“Good Karma” book reading (download)