A talk given at the Ripa Center in Moscow, Russia. The teachings are in English with Russian translation.
- In Buddhism we are trying to love others in a healthy way, not a needy way
- We are the ones who suffer from holding a grudge, not our enemies
- We learn a lot about ourselves from difficulties and difficult relationships
- The self-centered attitude is one of the biggest obstacles we have on the path
- Decreasing the self-centered attitude doesn’t mean we stop caring about ourselves
Going beyond self-centeredness (download)