The first two of the six perfections are generosity and ethical conduct. Part of a series of teachings on The Easy Path to Travel to Omniscience, a lamrim text by Panchen Losang Chokyi Gyaltsen, the first Panchen Lama.
- The far-reaching practice of generosity is not just ordinary giving
- Cultivating the three types of generosity
- Looking at the mind of attachment that makes giving difficult
- The three kinds of ethical conduct
- The four doors through which we create transgessions of our precepts and the antidotes to these
Easy Path 48: Generosity and ethical conduct (download)