The fourth of the six perfections, joyous effort helps to take delight in virtue and accomplish the path. Part of a series of teachings on The Easy Path to Travel to Omniscience, a lamrim text by Panchen Losang Chokyi Gyaltsen, the first Panchen Lama.
- The three types of joyous effort that will help to make progress on the path and not give up
- The three types of laziness that interfere with practicing the Dharma
- The four powers that counteract laziness
- Three kinds of confidence to build up which will enable us to complete virtuous activities and the Bodhisattva path
- Chandrakirti’s points on joyous effort
Easy Path 50: Joyous effort (download)