A question and answer session conducted with nuns in Parakan, Indonesia. In English with Bahasa Indonesia translation.
- Giving and receiving advice in the monastic community
- Dharma programs for children
- How do you deal with so many personalities in the Abbey community?
- Practicing the Dharma during hardships makes one stronger
- Relating to the spiritual teacher and working with your mind
- Gender inequality in the monastic community
- The antidotes to anger and laziness
Question and answer session with nuns in Indonesia (download)