A talk with Q and A to Tibetan to the nuns at Jangchub Choeling Nunnery in Mundgod, India. The talk took place two days before the ceremony for the first Geshe-ma degrees awarded to nuns. In English with Tibetan translation.
- Working and living with others at the monastery is part of Dharma practice
- Senior nuns as mentors for young nuns
- Teaching lay people
- Taking advantage of the precious opportunity to learn the Dharma
- What do the Abbey nuns teach in the lay community?
- Why did you become a nun?
- What was your biggest personal challenge as a nun?
- What is the difference between Buddhism and your former religion?
- What is the relationship between you and your students?
- How do you teach when you teach those of other religions?
Living in community as Dharma practice: A talk to Tibetan nuns (download)