A series of teachings given during the Chenrezig Retreat at Sravasti Abbey in 2011. Teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion were also given during this retreat.
- Explanation of the sadhana related to visualization, refuge and bodhicitta
- Feeling the presence of Chenrezig with great compassion and acceptance
- How we need to expand our heart, be open and yet be firm
- Taking refuge in Three Jewels helps us develop faith in the great qualities and develop such qualities in ourselves
- Examining the motivation for cultivating bodhicitta, repaying the kindness of others