A series of teachings given during the Chenrezig Retreat at Sravasti Abbey in 2011. Teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion were also given during this retreat.
- Conclusion of seven-point cause-and-effect method to cultivate bodhicitta
- Teachings from Kamalashila’s Middle Stages of Meditation on how to meditate on great compassion
- Disadvantages of cyclic existence, dukkha
- Compassion first for those whom we cherish, then those we are neutral toward, and finally those whom we consider our enemies
- Meditating on compassion for those who harmed us or hurt us
- Conventional bodhicitta and ultimate bodhicitta