Part of a series of teachings given March 19-21, 2011, at a retreat on the Varieties of Madhyamaka at Sravasti Abbey.
- How others schools form the critique of the Gelug school’s view regarding inherent existence
- How some beings’ compassion doesn’t develop into bodhicitta
- Apprehending objects and the three ways of perceiving things
- Latent obscurations
- How much of the day we are simply with the appearance and how much of the day we are grasping at it
- The importance of shamatha practice and when we cultivate it
Varieties of Madhyamaka 08 (download)