Teaching on the far-reaching practice of generosity through commentary on Chapter 18 and 19 of Nagarjuna’s text, Treatise on the Great Perfection of Wisdom, given March 21-22, 2009, at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center.
- The importance of taking advantage of the opportunity to be generous in this life
- How contemplating death and impermanence enables us to make life meaningful
- Working with the mind of miserliness
- Creating merit through the three factors of generosity
- The benefits of generosity
Taking delight in giving 02 (download)