Part of a series of talks on Lama Tsongkhapa’s Three Principal Aspects of the Path given in various locations around the United States from 2002-2007. This talk took place at Dharma Friendship Foundation in Seattle, Washington.
Dukkha and its causes
- Comments on a section of the Lamrim Chenmo by Lama Tsongkhapa
- The three types of dukkha and the six kinds of dukkha
- The source or causes of dukkha and the importance of contemplating them
01 Three Principal Aspects 2007 (download)
Questions and answers
- How do you respond to people who think that Buddhism is male dominated?
- What can you do when you are with someone who is suffering or ill?
- How many monastics are living at Sravasti Abbey?
01 Q&A Three Principal Aspects 2007 (download)