Part of a series of talks on Lama Tsongkhapa’s Three Principal Aspects of the Path given in various locations around the United States from 2002-2007. This talk took place at Dharma Friendship Foundation in Seattle, Washington.
- Importance of nourishing a strong determination to be free
- Importance of armor-like joyous perseverance
- The bodhisattva’s view of cyclic existence
02 Three Principal Aspects 2007 (download)
Questions and answers
- How do we know that liberation is possible?
- Importance of practicing together as a group
02 Q&A Three Principal Aspects 2007 (download)