An expanded commentary on Dharmarakshita’s The Wheel of Sharp Weapons given at Sravasti Abbey from 2004-2006.
- Seeing the disadvantages of self-centeredness and the benefits of cherishing others
- Contemplating the kindness of others.
- Taking and giving meditation
- Taking on others’ suffering in order to enhance our practice
- Doing the taking and giving meditation with people we have difficult relationships with
- Cooperation in our relationships with others
Wheel of Sharp Weapons (expanded): Verses 95-98 (download)