Part of a series of teachings from a two-day workshop on the four immeasurables at Tai Pei Buddhist Centre, Singapore, November 13-14, 2002.
Love: Part 1
- What does it mean to be happy?
- What are the causes of happiness?
- Story of the cashmere sweater
Four Immeasurables 06 (download)
Love: Part 2
- The karmic effect of donating to charity to get a tax break
- The benefits of creating positive thoughts when donating
- Giving with wisdom
- The happiness that comes from generosity
Four Immeasurables 07 (download)
- Why is being discontented problematic?
- Does contentment imply we will not try to make things better?
Four Immeasurables 07.5 (download)