A talk given at the Vimalakirti Buddhist Centre in Singapore.
- The Amitabha practice immerses you in the Buddhist teachings
- Pure land practice can be understood on two levels—transcendental and conventional
- Understanding who Amitabha is and what his pure land is
- Meditating on Amitabha’s qualities and image
- Three factors needed to be reborn in Sukhāvatī
- Three qualities required to be reborn in Amitabha’s pure land
- Doing the Amitabha practice by chanting
- Can one reach the pure land at any moment with sincere chanting?
- How can I change my daily behavior to become more like a Buddha?
- How can we practice patience with our family?
- How do we investigate our thoughts without using words?
Who is Amitabha? (download)
12-13-18 Who is Amitabha? at Vimalakirti Buddhist Centre Singapore