Part of a series of teachings on the attitudes to develop in order to cultivate compassion given during a weekend retreat at Sravasti Abbey, May 25-28, 2007.
- Importance of developing equanimity
- Developing an equal open heart for all
- Includes a guided meditation on equanimity
Planting the seeds 01 (download)
Questions and answers
- How do you have equanimity for rats or insects that may be harmful?
- How do you deal with a person who has killed many animals?
- Why do certain people or personalities rub us wrong but don’t bother others?
Planting the seeds 01 Q&A (download)