An online talk based on Courageous Compassion, the sixth volume in the Library of Wisdom and Compassion series coauthored with His Holiness the Dalai Lama. The talk was hosted by the East West Bookshop of Seattle.
- Overview of Volume 6
- By developing our good qualities we can most effectively help others and ourselves
- We reveal the Dharma through our actions and how we live our lives
- If we want to help people, we must have an attitude that cares deeply for everyone
- Our spiritual progress depends on each and every sentient being
- We have to develop compassion with no exceptions