Part of a series of talks given during the Vajrasattva New Year’s Retreat at Sravasti Abbey in 2020-21. The retreat was offered as an online event.
- How can you deal with guilt and shame?
- How do you restore the relationship when the person has died?
- Forgiveness is something we do for ourselves
- Explain the virtuous mental factor of shame
- Translations that are misleading
- Can virtuous attitudes purify or are the four opponent powers required?
- When someone won’t forgive how can you address that?
- How do you know if you have purified something?
- Is it appropriate to have sadness with regret?