Team ENOUGH, March for Our Lives DC, and the Youth Lobbying Collective invited Venerable Chodron and Pastor Michael McBride to share the Buddhist and Christian approaches to gun violence prevention on a webinar discussion.
- How is gun violence a religious issue?
- How does gun violence impact the Buddhist/Christian community?
- Are there values in the scriptures that promote nonviolence?
- What are practical applications from the teachings to prevent gun violence?
- How can religion be used as a basis for promoting nonviolence?