Two talks given at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane.
- Listening to others with different views
- Contributing to harmony by looking at ourselves
- Compassion and suffering
Conflict and compassion Part 1 (download)
- We can have common values and still have different views
- How simple disagreements can escalate
- The importance of humility
- Listening opens the door to understanding others
Conflict and compassion Part 2 (download)
A video recording of the two talks can be found here. The talks by Venerable Chodron begin at 44:15.