A talk with Q and A to the nuns at the Jamyang Choling Nunnery in Dharamsala, India. In English with Tibetan translation.
- How Venerable Chodron met the Dharma and became a nun
- How Sravasti Abbey began
- Being involved in something that is important for the world
- Being confident as nuns and supporting each other
- What was it about Buddhism that interested you?
- Is there interest in the Abbey from the local community?
- How do you help others with their problems?
- How does the Abbey relate to the broader community?
- What do you teach to help people in their lives?
Talk at Jamyang Choling Nunnery (download)