Part of a series of talks giving commentary on Lama Tsongkhapa’s Prayer to Reborn in the Land of Bliss given during a retreat on the Amitabha Buddha practice at North Kunsangar Buddhist retreat center in Russia. Hosted by Friends of Sravasti Russia. In English with Russian translation.
- Things exist dependently but we grasp at them as if they exist independently
- Investigating how the I exists
- Overcoming selfishness and perfecting the bodhisattva practices
- Overcoming obstacles to practicing the path
- Finding qualified spiritual teachers and being a suitable student
Prayer to be reborn in Amitabha’s pure land: verses 22-31 (download)